The History Museum complex is admission FREE.
The Museum has reopened, and returns to its regularly scheduled public hours, Thursdays – Sundays, noon-4pm.
Thursdays are reserved for seniors and at-risk visitors, and must be scheduled in advance.
*Friday – Sunday visits are on a walk-in basis (no reservations).
- Masks must be worn by visitors age two (2) and older
- Proper social distancing (6ft) will be observed on premise
- Thursdays: one party (of 1-6 individuals) will be admitted at a time, reservations required by 10am day of visit
- Fridays-Sundays: entry is limited to no more than 6 people in the Gallery at a time
- Parking is limited due to nearby construction
- Our public restrooms are closed
- Please refrain from visiting if you have cold or flu-like symptoms or believe you may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- We look forward to welcoming you back, exhibits are always admission free!
Open to the Public: The Main Gallery on the first floor, featuring: “Rise Up! The Fight for Women’s Suffrage”
* Note, the Museum’s 2nd floor (permanent exhibit and model train) and the J. Gilbert Smith House remain closed. We look forward to reopening them as soon as we are able.
Thursday visits are reserved for seniors and at-risk visitors and must be scheduled in advance using the calendar below.