Thank you for considering a gift to the Los Altos History Museum. You can choose how your donation is directed—either towards general operations (Annual Appeal), designated for a specific project (Capital Campaign), or for long-term investment (Weathervane Society).
- Operating Expenses
- General Fund
- Annual Events and Programs
- Complete Renovation of 2nd Floor Exhibit
- Stories about the Land and Famous Residents
- Refurb of Train Layout with added AR features
- Top donor level with special invitation-only events
- Grows the long-term investment account
- Inspired by Bob and Marion Grimm
- Can include Planned Giving
Gifts of any dollar amount can be processed by clicking below. We depend on the generosity of our community to help us fulfill our educational mission, and we are so grateful for your support.Donate
Other Ways to Give
- Send a check payable to Los Altos History Museum and mail to: Los Altos History Museum, Attn: Elisabeth Ward, Executive Director, 51 S. San Antonio Rd, Los Altos, CA 94022.
- Through charitable gift or donor-advised funds: Instruct your fund administrator to send your donation to the above address.
- Include the Museum in your estate planning through your financial advisor.
The Museum is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and depends on your generous support to sustain its educational offerings. Gifts made to the Museum are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Those made online or postmarked by the US Postal Service by Dec. 31, will count in that calendar year for tax purposes.