May 02, 2019 - October 06, 2019
From our agricultural roots to today’s cutting-edge sustainability efforts, the way we grow, eat, and share food has been shaped by innovation.
- Opening Reception– May 5th, 2-5pm
- Cannery Pioneers Talk – May 9th, 7-8pm
- Modern Mixology* – May 22nd, 5-7pm
- Apricot STEM Fair – June 30th, 10am-3pm
- Kids Cooking Classes* – July 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th, 9:30-11:30am
- Slow Food Cooking Classes* – July 8th,16th, and 24th, 6-8pm
- Movie Night: “Ratatouille” – Aug.14th, 8:30-10:30pm
- Eating Your Values Panel Discussion – Aug. 15th, 7-8:30pm
- Food for the Future Panel Discussion – Aug. 22nd, 7-8:30pm
* Registration required in advance, fee applies. Register via above links.
Click on above links for additional program details including registration, fees and location – some held at sites other than Los Altos History Museum.
Gather around the table with us this summer as we remember the orchards and canneries of the Valley of Heart’s Delight, celebrate today’s diversity of cuisine, and learn about the new food technologies being developed in Silicon Valley.