January 30, 2020 through March 08, 2020
In 1970, nine local women decided to pursue their passion and establish a cooperative art gallery. Fifty years later, we look back at the history of Los Altos' oldest art gallery and explore the work of today's artists who continue to find inspiration in the town and beyond.
- Opening Reception – Feb. 2nd, 2-5pm
- Meet the Artists – Feb. 13th, 6-8pm
- Kids’ Art Class (grades 2-3)* – Feb. 29th, 9:30-11am
- Kids’ Art Class (grades 4-6)* – March 7th, 9:30-11am
* Fee with advanced registration applies.
Click on the above links for additional program details including registration and fees.