About the Exhibit
Gather around the table with us this summer as we remember the orchards and canneries of the Valley of Heart’s Delight, celebrate today’s diversity of cuisine, and learn about the new food technologies being developed in Silicon Valley.
- Opening Reception– May 5th, 2-5pm
- Cannery Pioneers Talk – May 9th, 7-8pm
- Modern Mixology* – May 22nd, 5-7pm
- Apricot STEM Fair – June 30th, 10am-3pm
- Kids Cooking Classes* – July 6th, 13th, 20th, and 27th, 9:30-11:30am
- Slow Food Cooking Classes* – July 8th,16th, and 24th, 6-8pm
- Movie Night: “Ratatouille” – Aug.14th, 8:30-10:30pm
- Eating Your Values Panel Discussion – Aug. 15th, 7-8:30pm
- Food for the Future Panel Discussion – Aug. 22nd, 7-8:30pm
* Registration required in advance, fee applies. Register via above links.
Click on above links for additional program details including registration, fees and location – some held at sites other than Los Altos History Museum.