About the Exhibit
The exhibit features whimsical artistic installations that celebrate birds in flight and explore the relationship between man and birds, paired with stunning photographs from local birders. It also delves into the loss of habitat which has threatened this display of natural instinct, with special focus on our own South Bay wetlands.
Free Opening Reception at the Los Altos History Museum, featuring live birds from the Palo Alto Junior Museum & Zoo – Saturday, January 27th, 1-4pm.
- Reception: with live birds from the Junior Museum & Zoo – Jan. 27th, 1-4pm
- Bird Sketch Art Classes offered by John Muir Laws – Feb. 8th, Mar. 8th, & Mar.29th, 10am
- A Baylands Bird Walk ($5 fee covers coffee & snacks) – Feb. 13th, 10-noon
- “Birding Around the San Francisco Bay Trail” talk – Feb. 27th, 7pm
- “The South Bay Salt Pond Restoration” lecture – Mar. 6th, 7pm
Please click on the above links to view the details and precise location for each program as some are held at sites other than the Los Altos History Museum.