Los Altos History Museum
51 So. San Antonio Road
Los Altos, CA 94022
The Los Altos Hills History Committee hosts Resident’s Day at the Museum featuring ongoing activities for all ages.
- 1pm – meet Alex Atkins, designer of the Juana Briones exhibition and hear about his creative process.
- Watch demonstrations of saddle making by John Grafton of San Juan Bautista State Historic Park.
- Ginger Summit will demonstrate the art of wool carding.
- Learn about how artifacts in the exhibit were used in the ranching lifestyle.
- Discover how Juana’s 1840’s adobe-and-redwood home was constructed.
This event is free to the public, and refreshments will be served.