Los Altos History Museum
51 So. San Antonio Road
Los Altos, CA 94022
Celebrate a love of language on International Mother Language Day, February 21st from 6-8pm. Community members of all ages are invited to tell stories, recite poems, or sing songs in their mother tongue around the theme of love, either their own composition or from a published work, in this family-friendly event. Preference is given to works that will be shared in both English and a language that represents the diversity of Silicon Valley.
Details and How to share a work:
- A microphone will be set up for speakers
- This is a family-friendly event, please make sure works are appropriate to the audience!
- Pieces may be up to 10 minutes in length.
- If you plan to share a piece please confirm with your name, mobile # and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’d like us to distribute the English translation in writing, email a copy in advance to the above email.
The event is free to the public, anyone can come listen. RSVPs are required by all! RSVP below
Select the type and number of tickets below. We ask that you provide the full name of each attendee.
Ticketing is closed for this event.