Nov 16, 2022
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Los Altos History Museum
51 So. San Antonio Road
Los Altos, CA 94022
Catch the Spirit of the holidays with boutique shopping, live music, tasty treats, and more!
- Shop for holiday treasures in two museum boutiques
- Enjoy live music in the courtyard with Schola Cantorum Silicon Valley at 1:15pm
- Tour J. Gilbert Smith’s Craftsman-style home decorated for a 1930s Christmas
- Enjoy baked goodies on the Smith House porch
- Bring non-perishable food or pre-loaded gift cards, to fill the Community Service Agency donation box
Parking is limited; carpooling advised. Free admission.
All proceeds benefit the Museum’s exhibits and programs.