Jul 01, 2023
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Los Altos History Museum
51 So. San Antonio Road
Los Altos, CA 94022
Explore hands-on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) activities related to climate resilience. This fun family event is for all ages and will be held in the Museum’s courtyard and along the orchard pathway to the library back door.
Food and Beverages available for purchase:
State of Mind Pizza • Emily’s hand-churned, artisanal ice cream from Oaxaca, Mexico
- Robots: The New Green Machines – Discover how local high school Robotics Teams are driving innovation toward a more sustainable future.
- Electrifying Electric – Learn about the transformative potential of electric engines as they replace fossil fuels and reduce carbon footprints.
- Here Comes the Sun – Witness how the sun’s power can be harnessed to create sustainable and renewable sources of power.
- Bar Code for Life – Uncover the fascinating impacts of climate change on the DNA of insects.
- Water World – Embark on a captivating journey that traces the path of a droplet of H2O from the sky to your faucet.
- Micro Macro Nature – Delve into the wonders of our Apricot Heritage Orchard as you get up close and personal with native plants and insects, discovering the vital role they play in our ecosystem.
- Savor Nature’s Candy – marvel at how solar energy transforms delicious apricots into healthy sustainable treats.
- Cultivate Creative Minds – unleash innovation and resilience with crafts and books in Library programs.
- Resilient Los Altos – Experience how technology is enhancing safety measures and contributing to the resilience of our community.
- Magical Lemonade – Drink lemonade that changes colors.
- Raffle prize drawing and free giveaway at the Museum Store.
- And much more!
The Apricot STEM Fair is free to attend, thanks to the generous sponsorship of Valley Water.