Give a Gift Membership
Share the benefits and fun you enjoy with friends and family. Memberships start at just $45. Your contributions support the Museum and are greatly appreciated. To renew your membership or purchase a gift membership, simply complete this form and mail or fax to the Los Altos History Museum, 51 So. San Antonio Road, Los Altos, CA 94022. FAX (650) 559-0268.
Become a Member
A Los Altos History Museum membership supports historic preservation, helps to provide the highest quality exhibits, and brings the Museum’s educational programs to the greater community. Your dues and contributions fund our annual operating budget and help keep the Museum open. As a Member of the Museum community, you’ll be informed of the many educational and social activities associated with the Museum. Click here to renew your membership and/or purchase a gift membership.
- Quarterly newsletter, "Under the Oaks," and email notification regarding key Museum events
- Advanced notification and reduced admission to the annual Crab Feed and Auction, and Home & Garden Tour
- Free admission to the Spring & Fall Antique Shows, opening receptions, lectures, and Museum programs
- 10% off all gift items at The Museum Store
- Membership is tax deductible
Personal Membership Levels:
- $45 Individual/Senior/Student
- $65 Household
- $100 Sponsor
- $250 Supporter
- $500 Patron
- $1000 Benefactor
Business or Organization Membership Levels:
- $100 (up to 3 cards)
- $300 (up to 10 cards)
- $500 (up to 18 cards)
- $1000 (up to 40 cards)
- Please choose your level/number of Individual Member cards and enclose a list of recipients' names.
Remember that your contribution is tax deductible. Please consult your tax professional for more information.
Make your check payable to The Association of the Los Altos Historical Museum. Mail the completed form with your check to:
51 So. San Antonio Road
Los Altos, CA 94022