Lean In-style Circles
Sunday, December 7 & 14, 1-3pm
"Now and Then"
Travel in time through two worlds - the "Now" of Silicon Valley, and the "Then" of the Valley of Heart's Delight on two successive Sundays in December. Enjoy holiday shopping, meet local authors and enjoy tours of the historic Smith House decorated for the holidays. Refreshments. Free.
Saturday, February 7, 2015
28th Crab Feed & Auction
On Exhibit: October 18 through April 2015
Silicon Valley: The Lure & Legends
Showcasing dozens of local visionaries who helped create Silicon Valley, this original exhibition will answer the question:
What was it that led the Valley of Heart's Delight from orchards to oscillators?
Who were the visionaries and risk takers who made it happen?
The exhibit will focus on local folks who made good, created by the amazing team who brought us ground-breaking original exhibits on Wallace Stegner, Lucile & David Packard and Josephine & Frank Duveneck.
This is the story of the "who" and the "why" behind the "what."
Don't miss it!
- Wednesday, November 5: Military & Defense Talk–“Hidden History of Silicon Valley,” 7pm, LAHS Eagle Theater
- Tuesday, December 2: Scott Summit of Bespoke, 7pm, Los Altos Stage Co. Museum open 5:30-9pm
- Wednesday, January 14, 2015: The Stanford Connection, 7pm
- Wednesday, February 11: Historical/Founders/Visionaries Panel Discussion, 7pm
- Saturday, March 14: Family Day at the Museum, noon-4pm
- Tuesday, April 14: Film Night, 7pm, Los Altos Stage Co. Museum open 5:30-9pm